Accusations against the media are nothing new for Gingrich, and the strategy appears to be working for him in the race to the Republican nomination. Right-wing commentators and bloggers seem to supporting his anti-media suspicions.
The Republican campaign comes to Florida with a debate at the University of South Florida tonight. The event, co-sponsored by NBC News and the Tampa Bay Times (name change… ugh), will be held at 8 p.m. at USF’s Marshall Center.
- Romney Steps Up Attacks (myfoxphoenix.com)
- Adam Putnam: Newt Gingrich’s “erratic temperament” wouldn’t work in the White House (tampabay.com)
- Newtclear attack on media continues (wdednh.wordpress.com)
- Romney Bashes Gingrich as “Disgrace” (markamerica.com)
- The battle for Florida begins in earnest (worldviewtonight.wordpress.com)