Newt’s mockery of the sanctity of marriage is well-known and just as well-documented. Ironically, he becomes a right-wing martyr if anyone is so “bold” as to bring it up. He cries “foul” and that it is a media-bias distraction that takes the discussion away from his message — and the audience eats it up.
According to Deggans, the news media must strike a difficult balance. The “uncomfortable questions” are legitimate, but ratings are what drive the entire exercise. The GOP debates have the potential to be a ratings bonanza (or so the networks hope), and the challenge becomes where to draw the line.
Read the original post on The Feed:
- Gingrich Bets on Attack Mode Against News Media (philammann.com)
- Adam Putnam: Newt Gingrich’s “erratic temperament” wouldn’t work in the White House (tampabay.com)
- Preview the Newt Gingrich vs Barack Obama Presidential Debates (wdednh.wordpress.com)
- CNN, ABC, and The Entire Elite Media Get OWNED by Newt Gingrich: OBAMA ON NOTICE! (ireporters.wordpress.com)
- Why Progressives Should Not Underestimate Newt Gingrich (middle-class-populist.com)