She accused Gingrich of wanting an “open marriage” with the woman who later became his third wife.
“Now the fun part begins: How will Newt explain telling a big fat whopper while blaming the media for being unethical?” writes Deggans. “I know, he’ll blame miscommunication on his staff. And will he apologize to the big bad ‘elite media‘ for falsely accusing them of unethical behavior?”
Looks like Newt has another uphill battle. Then again, when has a little thing like “the truth” held Gingrich back?
Read Deggans original post here:
- Eric Deggans: Why the press always loses hypocrisy debate with Newt Gingrich (philammann.com)
- Newt Gingrich LIES yet again… (smacktalkradio.wordpress.com)
- Newt Gingrich Admits He Was Wrong To Tell John King He Offered Witnesses To ABC News (mediaite.com)
- Gingrich admits ABC claim was false – POLITICO (tribuneofthepeople.com)
- Gingrich campaign admits error (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)