Personal finances do not have to be a tedious, stuffy affair. There are hundreds of bloggers, where every day they put a humorous spin on economic independence. According to WiseBread.com, here are the top five personal finance bloggers—to both inform and amuse:
The Consumerist both educates and entertains consumers about the top issues of the day. It is a fun and fact-filled online resource for information about everything from poor customer service to burdensome cell-phone contracts to high priced—and shrinking—food and grocery products.
Authored by Crystal Paine, the Money Saving Mom blog focuses on extreme couponing and money-saving tips and tricks. In addition, Paine writes about recipe tweaks, “thought-provoking discussions” and keeping an uncluttered life.
Wise Bread is a group of personal finance bloggers that help you live large, while on a small budget. In this blog, enjoying life does not have to be at the cost of money independence. These authors live by the notion that saving money has now become fashionable.
The largest sector in personal finance is extreme couponing, where the internet joins the Sunday paper to give you giant savings on grocery bills—sometimes as much as 90 percent. With the Krazy Coupon Lady, grocery shopping takes a new and dramatic turn.
Named “The Most Inspiring Money Blog” by Money magazine, this fascinating blog is committed to a sensible approach to personal finance and money. This is not a place for hot tips or quick money schemes. Get Rich Slowly is filled with stories of finance with a dash of personal responsibility—outlining basic rules to get rich the right way, with smart planning and patience.
- The Krazy Coupon Lady Expands Money Saving Tips (prweb.com)
- The Justin Bieber of Personal Finance? GetRichSlowly.org Announces the 2010 Personal Finance Video Contest Winners (prweb.com)
- The Top 5 Personal Finance Books (apartmentguide.com)
- Savers Say: We Won’t Get Fooled Again (prweb.com)
- The Best of Get Rich Slowly: 2011 Edition (getrichslowly.org)
- Review: The Money Saving Mom’s Budget (thesimpledollar.com)
- Best Money Tips: Saving on Gas (wisebread.com)
- Best Money Tips: Cheap Weight Loss Foods (wisebread.com)
- Personal Finance Staff Writer – Girls Just Wanna Have Funds (jobs.problogger.net)
- Personal Finance Tips That Make Money Management Easier (boldstate.com)