Wisdom and Insights from HR Professionals from around Twitter for Election Day 2012.
This post is taken from a Facebook exchange earlier today.
The topic is Obama calling for ALL insurance providers to cover contraception—including faith based medical providers: Continue reading “Oh Brother!: Fun With Conservatives”
I am sorry, but they cannot be considered “intelligent.” Continue reading “The Problem with Facebook Politics”
NOBODY is saying that government’s job is to “reduce income inequality.”
Running for president may have been the worst thing for Texas Gov. Rick Perry‘s career. Continue reading “Rick Perry 2012: Texas governor less popular at home than Obama”
Newt’s mockery of the sanctity of marriage is well-known and just as well-documented. Ironically, he becomes a right-wing martyr if anyone is so “bold” as to bring it up. He cries “foul” and that it is a media-bias distraction that takes the discussion away from his message — and the audience eats it up.
According to Deggans, the news media must strike a difficult balance. The “uncomfortable questions” are legitimate, but ratings are what drive the entire exercise. The GOP debates have the potential to be a ratings bonanza (or so the networks hope), and the challenge becomes where to draw the line.
Read the original post on The Feed:
- Gingrich Bets on Attack Mode Against News Media (philammann.com)
- Adam Putnam: Newt Gingrich’s “erratic temperament” wouldn’t work in the White House (tampabay.com)
- Preview the Newt Gingrich vs Barack Obama Presidential Debates (wdednh.wordpress.com)
- CNN, ABC, and The Entire Elite Media Get OWNED by Newt Gingrich: OBAMA ON NOTICE! (ireporters.wordpress.com)
- Why Progressives Should Not Underestimate Newt Gingrich (middle-class-populist.com)