Getting ready for vacation? It is not too late to have the body you want for some fun in the sun. Start now with these easy tips:
Cut Back on The Carbs:
The best way to lose those extra pounds fast is by cutting back on carbohydrates. However, don’t go overboard! With carbs, the worst ones are processed and deep fried. When you remove useless calories—replacing them with whole grains—you will be on your way to your vacation body.
Dance, run, walk—do anything—just move! The more active you are, the quicker the weight will come off. Regular exercise is essential to proper health, and it doesn’t have to be extreme. Keeping your body moving will give you energy for increased weight loss.
Drink Plenty of Water:
Drink water—it’s the most valuable thing you can do to get yourself ready for vacation. Staying hydrated lets your body flush out toxins quickly, as well as holding hunger pangs in check. Water is the diet tool that is too precious to keep a secret.
Don’t Forget to Fiber Up:
Fiber is another way to lose weight quickly and safely. Adding fiber to your diet—naturally, with whole grains, oats and leafy greens—allows you to eat less and still feel satisfied. Fiber is a terrific way to help you cut back on calories—the only real way to lose weight.
Leave a Little On Your Plate:
Cleaning your plate is for children—and even then, it is an excellent idea to hold a little back. Make it a habit to leave food on your plate, and you will help curb overeating—the enemy of the lean, healthy body.
Avoid the Two-Drink Minimum:
Consider alcohol to be liquid calories—and the fast track to weight gain. Limit your intake to one drink, and avoid juices, soda and other high-sugar mixers.
Eat fat to lose weight? Yes! Weight loss can be achieved through eating the right fats—avocados, nuts, seeds, chocolate and olives. They all have the heart-healthy oils that fit right in with abalanced diet.
Be a Homebody for Your Home Body:
For many people, a gym membership is too tiresome to become a regular habit. Why wait to get motivated? Ditch the gym and work out at home, you will find it is quicker and easier—and the best way to get your body ready for vacation.
- Eating Fat Doesn’t Make You Fat (lewrockwell.com)
- Will the weight fall off if you cut calories? Slim chance, say scientists (independent.co.uk)
- Slimming Down and Losing Fat May Be Easier Than We Thought! (workingwellresources.com)
- Weight Loss Advice May be Unrealistic (geeksaresexy.net)
- A few links between exercise and weight loss (racsfitness.wordpress.com)
- Why Rice Cakes (And Other Low-Fat Carbs) Won’t Make You Skinny (blisstree.com)
- You Need To Lessen Your Stress If You Want To Lose Weight (e-prescribe.biz)
- 10 Glasses of Water A Day Helps To Keep the Weight Away (stacyknows.com)
- Why losing weight is twice as hard as you may think ¿ it slows down metabolism (dailymail.co.uk)
- Who Will Lose Weight? MDs Predictions Often Wrong (livescience.com)